Just Cute Bears and Friday Sketchers



It's another Christmas card!

The challenge at Just Cute Bears is Bear Necessities and they want clean and simple. I confess, there is glitter on the LotV Teddy's hat and also on the snowflakes! I finally got out my snowflakes Cuttlebug folder. I really enjoyed putting this card together, because I didn't have to linger over choosing background papers - it always takes me ages to decide!

The lovely, straightforward sketch is from Friday Sketchers I shall definitely be using it again, maybe even for another Christmas card!

What a grey day it's been today! I've had the lights on since 4. Where did all the sunshine go??? At least the cricket has been excellent!

Have a good evening and thanks for looking.

luv, Mags x

Recipe: Lili of the Valley Balancing Bear stamped with Memento Tuxedo Ink coloured with Promarkers: Cocoa, Cinnamon, Caramel; Amethyst, Orchid, Powder Blue.
Paper: Dovecraft and from stash
X-cut punch
Ribbon and card candy: Paperchase
Cuttlebug snowflakes folder and Nesties

Comments

Sandra said…
Beautiful card...lovely LOTV image and such a pretty colour scheme....thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears....

Take care
San x
Mel said…
And its a gorjuss Christmas card!!
You are putting me to shame, havent started any christmas cards yet!!
We had a gorjuss day here, so warm and sunny hee
Hugs Melly xxx
coops said…
stunning card mags.the little bear is fab, so cute and i love the embossing and layout.

xx coops xx
jenny said…
Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.