An engagement!



This is for two dear friends at Church, who have just got engaged! This cute Lili of the Valley image is just right for them!

The frame is a Marianne's die and this is the first time I've used it. I like the emphasis it gives to the Bunnies, though the A6 base card means there's very little of the bp (a scrap from stash) on show.

I've finally got one of those bow-making gadgets which I used for the yellow double bow. All the embellies came from my local Craft shop before it closed down *sob*. The flowers in the top left are dark blue irl, but seem to have photographed as black. I've glittered the flowers and punched branches.

Hope you're all having a good weekend! I was up late last night, reading the new book by Sherwood Smith, one of my fave authors, and I'm sitting here yawning sleepily and blinking at the evening sunshine!

Thanks for looking.

luv, Mags x

Promarkers: Ice Grey 2, Blossom, Amethyst, Gold, Lush Green, Antique Pink

Comments

pinky said…
This is just so gorgeous Maggie, love your image and the bow has come up lovely.
coops said…
gorgeous card mags.super sweet image and i love the frame.stunning colours and flowers :D

xx coops xx
love this image, i have it, so cute, love the frame and pretty details. janex
melsanford said…
Awww! beautiful image. You've coloured it beautifully. love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Liz McGuire, said…
Hiya, those bunnies are super cute and you have made a gorgeous card with them.

Liz x
Jules said…
Hi Mags

This is gorgeous. I bought this image for making Easter cards but it is useful for so many celebrations.

I hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.