Anyone for Anya Challenge



Evening, all! I hope those of you going to a Bonfire Party have dry weather. I'm watching from my window as my neighbours send up rockets and whizz-bangs!

On to the card: This week's Anyone for Anya Challenge is a lovely sketch. I had to shift the embellies, because my big snowflake wouldn't fit, so I hope this counts. If not, well, I had fun!

I cut out Anya and mounted her on foam pads, and also the big snowflake.

The image and sentiment are from the Xmas Sweeties set which I got from Dies to Die For here. Isn't she a sweetie? So happy! I glittered the trim on her hood and dress, and I glittered the snowflakes, and I stickled all round the papers. I also glittered my cutting mat, my trousers, and my hair. All now need a clean!

That's what I'm off to do now before settling down in front of Have I Got News For You with a glass of vino.

Thanks for looking, and have a good evening!

luv, Mags x

Recipe: Promarkers: Blush, Dusky Rose, Pastel Pink; Tulip Yellow, Gold; Lipstick Red, Poppy
Papers: Dovecraft 'Tis the Season (which I got last year)
Snowflakes are from a Marianne die
Stickles and glitter from stash

Comments

the crafty duck said…
Hi Mags, this gorgeous, love Anya and the papers are fab, love Steph
Carisa said…
oooh, i love how you added the snowflakes to the sketch! and of COURSE i love all the bling! Thanks for joining us at AFA? this week!
debby4000 said…
Gorgeous card Mags, wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby
coops said…
fabulous card mags.the image is fab and i really love your colours and sparkle :D

xx coops xx
Christine L said…
OH so GLITTERY and LOV-ER-LY!!
Christine x
melsanford said…
Gorgeous card - i love the image and the papers. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
melsanford said…
Hi, Mags... I'm sure I've already commented on this beauty but my comment's not there... Maybe you've just not ok'd it yet??? Anyway, there's something on my blog for you.... :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.