A mahoosive Christmas card!




This is the biggest card I've ever made - it's an 8-incher! (Don't you dare say, 'Oo, Matron!!!')

The image is a Tickled Pink stamp from last year which I picked up in the sale - it looks as though he's no longer available, unfortunately. I coloured him with Promarkers, and stickled his feather, the snowman's pom-pom, and the ground. I distressed round him in Bundled Sage DI.

The papers are Dovecraft 'Tis the Season' which I've had for yonks! The sketch is the current Sketch Saturday one, and I really like it! I must use it again to use up some snippets!

I faux-stitched around each square in black fineliner to give a bit more definition.

I used my gorgeous new Memory Box 'Frosty' die from Crafts U Love in a scrap of gold card. The Christmas tree is a Marianne die, and the swirl is Magnolia.

I made the rosette from a 1.5 x 12 inch strip, scored every quarter inch on one side, then scored again between the first scorings on the other side. (Does that make sense?) The sentiment is Lili of the Valley. The stars are Paperchase, a RAK from my daughter - who has just got in, so I'll be putting the kettle on soon!

Stay warm on this chilly day, and thanks for looking!

love, MagsB x

Promarkers: Blush, Dusky Pink, Pastel Pink; Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon; Lipstick, Poppy, Crimson; Pine, Holly

Comments

mags said…
Super card. Adorable cute image. I like this layout too. Can see it coming in handy for using little snippets of paper.
Mags
x
coops said…
stunning card mags.love the fantastic image and your colours and design are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx
Lynne in NI said…
Fab card Mags ... love your image and gorgeous DPs too! sounds like you're having the same rubbish weather as me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.