Tilda in green for Easter!



Help! I lay down for a 20-minute kip 2 hours ago! I have almost missed the deadline for the Just Magnolia Challenge. Next time I have a 'power nap' I'll set my alarm!!

The Challenge this week is 'green' so I got out my Promarkers because I wanted soft, springtime colours, not the more vivid Speccies.

The sketch is from Sketch Saturday - I think it would be a great one for using up snippets!

Papers are MME, free with a mag last year. Flowers are Wild Orchid, sentiment is LotV, I used a Martha Stewart PATP punch for the scallops. I distressed with Old Paper and glamour dusted. Gems are from stash.

Time to make the tea now!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Christine L said…
Gorgeous card Mags.... I just love that glitter surround too!

And I know that feeling when a power-nap lasts a little longer than it shoulda!!

Hugs
Christine x
mags said…
Lovely card and coloured beautifully. Love the backing papers and the added sparkle.
Mags
x
coops said…
gorgeous card mags.your colours are stunning and fab sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx
susiestacey said…
Pretty card and a lovely shade of green, matches the paper beautifully x Susan x
debby4000 said…
Adorable and gorgeous Mags.
luv
Debby
Janette said…
Morning Mags, this is so cute, a gorgeous card....
Better get some matchsticks out for those eyelids hun..lol..xxx
Great card, stunning color combo! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx
Anonymous said…
love this darling Tilda, well coloured and love the papers!

hehehe Mags you and I are so alike, I layed down the other day for an afternoon nap and woke up well after dinner time hungry as! lol!!!
Jo said…
very pretty, I love green.
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx
coldwaters2 said…
Love, Love, Love this so much Mags, that image of Tilda is so beautiful the design is ACE.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.