Arrrrrrr me hearties!

Morning, all!

I want to thank you for your lovely comments! Yesterday I had a very minor op and when I got back from the surgery I was feeling rather shaky, but when I read your comments they made me feel so very much better. so - THANK YOU!!!



I wasn't allowed to do the ironing (shame!) so I made this. It's the first attempt at masking two images together that has turned out quite reasonably! The stamps are Magnolia, of course. I used Promarkers and Glossy Accented both skulls.

The papers are digis by Creative Cottage, and I've had these scraps hanging around for about 2 years! I used baker's twine from The Ribbon Girl. The skull charm and pearls are from stash.

The buttons are from my Mother in Law's button tin - the big one has lines on it rather like the points of a compass, so I thought it was appropriate!

Here's the inside with more skulls:



And here's a close-up of the button:



I'm entering Just Magnolia Challenge whose theme is Father's Day/Edwin.

I'm also entering Pixie's Crafty Snippets Challenge because the papers are Snippets from my stash.

Must dash, I'm being collected for the Toddler Group in a mo!

Have a great day, everyone, and thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Promarker list to follow....

Comments

coops said…
stunning card mags.pirate edwin is fab and i love your design :D

xx coops xx
mags said…
Great card Mags. Love the image and the colour used. The large button is fab.
Hope you are recovering and feel better soon.
Mags
x
Lynne in NI said…
Aww what a cutie, perfectly coloured and I love all your wee skull embellies, great button too!
Sorry to hear you've been in hosp - hope you're feeling better and taking it easy.
Iulia said…
Great card and masking too:) Hope you are feeling better by now. I would't mind not having to do the ironing...lol.
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Magnolia!
Hugs, Iulia
Di said…
Super snippets card Mags - love all the pirate embellies, it's so perfectly themed.

Snigger, hope no-one gets ideas about girls walking the plank over the duckpond :)

Hope you're recovering from the little op. - crafting always helps :)

Di
xx
Mrs A. said…
I'm guessing the pirate is overlayed with the barrel . Looks very effective and very fiddly . Love the colours. Hope you feel better soon after your op. hugs Mrs A.
Sarn said…
Terrific pirate card.
Hope you recover from your op soon, but I'd pretend to be unwell for a bit longer to get out of the ironing if I were you!!! xxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.