Cupcake!



Good evening, my lovelies! I hope none of you has been troubled by the flooding in some parts of the UK, the pictures on the News have been awful. And, look, it's raining again! I think I'm going rusty.

Twenty-six years ago tonight, after a very hot and dry day, I was in hospital with my brand new, gorgeous baby daughter asleep beside my bed. She was so tiny and cute! Now she's all grown up, but she can still be cute now and again, when she's in the mood lol! She also bakes amazing cupcakes, which do my diet no good at all!

So when I saw this Whimsy stamp by Meljen at Angel Crafts I just had to buy it! This week, Sacha's favourite colours are red and blue, which is convenient because I could use Nitwits Tour of London papers. They are so pretty! Though every time I go on the website there seem to be more and more totally irresistable papers!

The doily, which is Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily Die from Dies to Die For (they have a sale at the moment! But I have no room for extra stash! This is tragic. Tragic!) - anyway, the Doily uses a scrap of dark blue starry paper from stash but I don't know its provenance. Sorry!

The spotty ribbon is from stash, and I used my Bow-Easy to make a double bow. The gold corners are from stash - they might be from Wild Orchid or from Whiff of Joy? The hat pin is also from stash.

The sentiment is lovely LotV stuck on card cut with a Nestie.

I used Promarkers on the image, which I popped onto foam pads for dimension as usual, and Glossy Accented the stars. The sprinkles are dotted with Berry stickles, the ribbon has Waterfall stickles and the dots around the cupcake are gold Liquid Pearls.

My daughter said 'It's Awesome!' Hee hee, I love it when a card comes together!!

It's Dream Valley Challenge time again tomorrow, I'll see you then!

I hope you're all having a good weekend. Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Promarkers: Pastel Blue, Denim Blue; Lipstick Red, Berry Red; Sunflower; Buttercup; Tan, Caramel



Comments

Sue said…
gorgeous card Mags, love the image and fab layout and colours

Sue
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Mags this is totally delicious that image is great the papers and design look fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Annmaree of Oz said…
Hope the flooding quits over there, not good at all!

Happy Birthday to your daughter! Love your card, yummy cupcake love the layers!
Donna said…
Beautiful card Mags, the cupcake looks so scrummy and I love the papers too. I know what you mean about the weather, boy did it rain in the night! Hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday :) Donna ♥ x
Anonymous said…
Lovely card for your daughter Mags, the cupcake is fantastic!

Time flies doesn't it, my eldest is 16 at the end of the year but l can still feel his soft warm breath on my neck :)

Have a lovely Sunday xx
debby4000 said…
Beautiful card Mags and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
luv
Debby
coops said…
gorgeous card mags.fab yummy cupcake and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.