Miss Anya - Just for You

Hi, guys! How are the Olympics going? I confess I've been listening to the Test Match from Headingley this last 5 days: I was making this card while South Africa was batting and Broad was taking 5 wickets for a pittance. What a match!

But you don't want to hear me blethering about cricket! Here is Miss Anya from the Miss Anya Dressy set by The Greeting Farm. She is coloured with Speccies and the centre of the flower in her hair is stickled in gold.


The outer frame is a Nesties Star Circle die, distressed with Tattered Rose towards the middle and Worn Lipstick on the edges. The sentiment is also a die-cut, from a Marianne Sentiments set, and I also stickled it.

Papers are Nitwits Tour of London, except for the flower which was cut from an ancient paper by, I think, DCWV? The cover has long since gone from the stack! The flower and leaves are cut with a Spellbinders Rose Creations die and the star brad is from stash. The white seam binding came from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I reversed the papers on the inside:


I'm entering this card into the Anyone for Anya? Challenge, which this week is 'Flower Power' - I hope the flower in Anya's hair and the one on the card both count!

I'm also entering Sweet Sketch Wednesday Isn't this a fabulous sketch? There is also a DT call there, if any of you guys are interested!

Right, I think it's time for a cuppa and a bit of tidying and then an early night. Thanks for looking, and sleep well, my lovelies!

love Mags B x

Spectrum Noirs: TN2, FS2, 3, 8; CR5, 4, 3; TB5, 4, 1; GB7 - 1

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Oh Mags I love this card so much the colours are gorgeous so is that wonderful image a very pretty creation.
hugs
Lorraine x
mags said…
Another lovely card. The image is so adorable and love the fab colours you have used.
Mags
x
Sue said…
Gorgeous card Mags, I love the image

Sue
Anonymous said…
she's gorgeous mags, I do love these tall Anya's! The peach and blue rock, great colours!
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.i love your papers and colours and fab sweet anya :D

xx coops xx
This is gorgeous hun, love the colours & the image is fab!

Oh the cricket was fantastic, love Alex Stewart commentating, he's gorgeous lol & Broad did so well.

Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.