Sugar Nellie Snowmen

Hi, guys! It's been a week of pottering - you know, a bit of housework here, a bit of shopping there, a bit of cardmaking when I have half an hour spare... Though I've bought and wrapped 2, yes, two Christmas presents! Only another 16 to go...

I've made the Christmas card for my son and DiL, this gorgeous Sugar Nellie image is just right for them, it is so sweet!


I'm sorry the picture is so dim, I used my Daylight Lamp to take the picture but the image came out a bit faded :( The papers are Dovecraft 'Tis the Season' they are very bright and cheerful. The snowflakes are from the Spellbinders Create a Flake 4 from J and C Creations and are covered with Glamour Dust. The teardrop gems are from stash. The sentiment is from the Penny Black 'Celebrate the Wonder' stamp set.

I stickled the lady's hat trim and also the snowflakes

I decorated the inside, reversing the papers:
I'm entering this to the Sugar Bowl Challenge where I found the gorgeous sketch!

Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!

Stay warm and dry!

love Mags B x

Promarkers: Cardinal Red, Poppy, Lipstick Red; Marine, Turquoise, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua; Tea Green; Ice Grey 1, Ice Grey 3

Comments

scrappymo! said…
Nice and bright and cheery! Love the inside too!
Lou said…
Hi! a really sweet card,what cuties they are and the colours are gorgeous-papers too.I am so late for Christmas bits this year,will get there eventually :)
Hope you have a lovely weekend,
hugs Lou.xx
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Mags, I love the image and the colours are wonderful

Hugs Sue
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.i love your sweet snowcouple and your design and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx
love those gorgeous pretty papers and the sweet snow people. janex
Louise said…
Hi Mags your card is so cute and beautifully done.
Louise xx
debby4000 said…
Absolutely adorable card and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.