Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas!

Just a fly-by post today, I'm out with my Dear Daughter for a routine check at the hospital. It will be an Adventure as we'll be going on the bus into deepest Essex! (Well, Epping!)



A tiny (4") Christmas card, using a Penny Black stamp and a green Versacolor ink pad, with an added star from Paperchase. The green mat is pearlised but the sheen hasn't really come out in the picture. I made 5 of these - well, it's already May, only 8 months until the Big Day!

I'm entering the Challenge at My Time to Craft where the theme is 'Use a Sentiment as the Main Focus.' Ideal for a CAS design, I think!

I hope you're all having a good week - only 2 days until the weekend!!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Sheila said…
Love Epping Mags. Used to work there. Loving this card but not the reminder of the X word! Ha ha. X
Bridie said…
Lovely, really simple and very effective

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

Crafty Hugs

Bridie
Anonymous said…
Lovely CHristmas card, I really must start on mine!!! I keep saying that! LOL
coops said…
simply gorgeous mags.really love your stamp and colours :D

xx coops xx
pinky said…
I love this card Mags, simply beautiful. Hope all went well at the hospital.
coldwaters2 said…
Fabulous card Mags I do love these clean and simple designs they always look so professional great colours, super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.