The Squirrel and the Fox challenge #56 Animal Antics

Good morning! And Happy November - can you believe it's November already?! I'm sure that time is speeding up as we go through the 21st Century!!!

It's also time for another Challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox. Our theme this time is Animal Antics and our great sponsor is Sweet'n'Sassy Stamps who are offering 3 of their adorable digis to a lucky winner!

The DT could work with some of their stamps, I chose Santa Owl I just love his startled expression!


I coloured him with Promarkers and added Glamour Dust to the trim on his hat. I fussy cut him (mainly because I managed to go over the edge by his ear and trying to repair the damage only made it worse! Oh dear!) and added him with foam pads to a square of paper cut out with a Spellbinders Square Die. The mat is another Spellbinders die, this one is Lacey Squares.

The papers were a magazine freebie, they are Christmas Carnival by Kaisercraft, and the colours are so pretty! The sentiment is from the same set, I added glitter to the spots on the scallops. My red cardbase came from Craft Creations. Finally, the gingham ribbon is from Hobbycraft.

Do flap over to The Squirrel and the Fox and take a look at the DT's fun creations! Then dig out your favourite fun Animal stamps, and join in the antics!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Promarkers: Crimson, Berry Red, Lipstick Red; Pastel Blue; Walnut, Henna, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Caramel, Tan; Sunflower, Tulip Yellow

Comments

Sue said…
Gorgeous card Mags, I love the cute owl and fabulous colours.
hugs Sue xx
mags said…
Awww, this is so cute Mags. Love the gorgeous owl image. Hope you are keeping well.
Mags
x
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.fab design and papers and i love the sweet owl :D

xx coops xx
Annmaree of Oz said…
This is a hoot, I so love birdies right now and the christmas owl rocks!
Lynne in NI said…
Awww your owl is a real cutie! Love your gorgeous DPs - what a great freebie :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.