C.R.A.F.T Challenge DT #286 Inspiration Picture

Yay! I can now reveal that I've been accepted onto the DT of C.R.A.F.T Challenge! *Happy Dance*

The Challenge this week is an Inspiration Picture:


Aren't they gorgeous?

I took the tawny and green colours as my inspiration, and used the fabulous Eleanor Bookworm from one of our sponsors, Lacy Sunshine


I coloured her with Promarkers, and added Stickles to all the polka dots, her buttons and belt, and Glossy Accents to her fabulous spectacles. The paper has been lying in my stash for several years!! The sentiment is LotV. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft, and the little flower is by Wild Orchid Crafts.

There are three sponsors, and three chances to win a prize!


Spyder's Other Corner


Flonzcraft


Lacy Sunshine

Prowl over to CRAFT Challenge to see the gorgeous creations my lovely teamies have made! Take a look at the very simple rules for the Challenge and join in!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x





Comments

mags said…
A beautiful creation Mags and congrats on the new DT position. Well deserved.
Mags
x
Sue said…
Congrats on your new DT place Mags. Your card is gorgeous, the image is coloured so beautifully and I love the sentiment.
hugs Sue xx
coldwaters2 said…
Oh wow what an awesome inspirational picture Mags and an equally amazing card love it.
hugs
lorraine x
Mrs A. said…
Congratulations on your DT assignment. Your image is gorgeous . Lovely colouring. Hugs Mrs A.
Anonymous said…
Hello Mags, What a beautiful card and image. Love the colour choice.

Teighan
Brenda said…
Hey Mags! Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations! Yes, I love the online card classes! Did you do the copic class or do you just naturally have mad coloring skills? I have never used pro markers, but I would guess they are pretty much the same. Can't wait to see what you do next week!
Hugs....
Sheila said…
Mags this is gorgeous. Great image (tigers too ha ha) and that paper is so yummy. Strange how we find bits in our stash that we aren't sure of one day but find its perfect the next. Hope you have a good day x CONGRATULATIONS by the way :)
coops said…
huge congrats on your new DT mags and gorgeous card, really sweet image and one of my fav colour combo`s ;D

xx coops xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.