C.R.A.F.T Challenge #300 Get Well/Sympathy/Sorry

Well, guys, I don't know about you, but sometimes Get Well, Sympathy and Sorry cards are the hardest to make, I think, especially if it's a good friend who is going through a bad patch. However, that is the time when the old cliche 'It's the thought that counts' really is true, so don't be afraid of these difficult cards, the recipients will really appreciate them!


This is for a particular friend, I know that she and her hubby and son will be amused by these Smiling Flowers. I coloured them with Promarkers, adding some gold stickles to the first flowerpot, and cut out the image with a die by Mama Elephant and inked the edges with Mowed lawn Distress Inks.

The sentiment and speech bubble are by Clearly Besotted. The yellow background paper is from yet another magazine freebie (I'm doing quite well with my vow to use up my freebies!)

The ribbon is from stash, and the sequins and gem flowers were a pressie from my daughter.

Our sponsors this week are:

Lacy Sunshine


QKR Stampede


Go and see the very thoughtful creations that my teamies have made, they will inspire you!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x


Comments

mags said…
This is great Mags. A lovely image that certainly made me smile.
Mags
x
coops said…
gorgeous get well card mags.i love your sunflowers and stunning bright colours ;D

xx coops xx
coldwaters2 said…
Oh I think this is perfect for a get well card Mags that is such a cheery image such lovely colours and design, superb make.
hugs
lorraine x
Josie said…
Cute card, I love the touch of lace x
Cute card hun, I'm sure the person who receives it will be smiling at their cute faces!
Hugs Shell xx
A real pick-me-up card so cheery and bright, I'm sure the recipient will love it.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.