Gold thank you

Evening, all! I'm just popping by to show one of a whole series of thank you cards I made this month. They have all reached their destinations, so it's time I blogged the design.


I stamped a butterfly by Indigo Blu and a sentiment from the Penny Black 'Gratitude' stamp set on a square of card with Tsukineko Delicata Gold ink, and rounded the corners. Then I brushed round the edges with the same ink pad and mounted the piece onto a 4.5 inch white card base, using foam tape.

The ink is gorgeous, it has a lovely gleam! It's a very CAS design, but consequently the stamping has to be quite accurate! I did have to chuck a few that weren't up to scratch lol!

Have a great weekend, and I'll see you tomorrow for the next My Time to Craft Challenge!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Gorgeous hun & perfectly CAS!
Hugs Shell xx
This is gorgeous Mags, Oh! but throwing in the bin? ouch!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.