My Time to Craft DT Challenge #280 Lace

Good mor - er- afternoon! Goodness, Saturday is speeding past, we have been madly tidying up as we're having visitors for tea. Not that the place is immaculately tidy, of course, but it's what my mother rather dryly called 'lived-in' instead of a total tip. However, all the craft things that osmosed their way downstairs since Christmas are now dumped in the Craft Hovel, and that needs tidying!!!

Tomorrow.

For now here is my card for this week's My Time to Craft Challenge, which is Lace. Nice and easy!


it's ages since I coloured sweet Tilda, and I wanted to use the Magnolia Doohickey lace die that edges the horizontal band(I can't find it online to link to, but there are loads of gorgeous Magnolia lace dies out there!) so here she is!

The sketch is from Dawny P's blog


The papers are from Basic Grey's 'Porcelain' collection. The image and mat had their corners cut with a Woodware Reverse corner rounder punch. The card looks like Kraft, but in fact is old gold centura pearl card. The lace is from stash and the ribbon is American Crafts. The butterflies were made with a Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and I went over them with clear Wink of Stella. The sentiment is a vellum sentiment from a Freckled Fawn kit.

Do go and see the gorgeous lacy creations that my teamies have made, they will inspire you!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

coops said…
so gorgeous mags.i love your pretty papers and fab sweet tilda ;D

xx coops xx
Cute card hun, love your new die, great layout too! Hope you had fun with your visitors xx
Have a great Sunday
Hugs Shell xx
Lynsey said…
Hi Mags, this is such a sweet card!
Hugs Lynsey x
cohenna said…
Wonderful card. I love the cute image :)
coldwaters2 said…
Gorgeous card Mags love the papers, colours and design I also love that lace and Tilda, fabulous make.
hugs
lorraine x
Lynne in NI said…
LOL my house is most definitely 'lived in' too ;)
Beautiful card Mags, great image and I love your pretty lace too x
Kim. said…
Beautiful card Mags, lovely use of the lace and the die.
Kim x
Oh this is darling Mags!! The lace strip is the perfect piece for that layout! Wonderful!
Pat said…
Lovely card Mags, such a cute image.

Pat xx
Jo said…
Amazing mags! Love it! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.