CRAFT Challenge DT #314 Colour Combo.

Good morning! I hope you're all having a good week! It's time for another CRAFT Challenge which this week is a gorgeous colour combo:


I used a digipaper by Trimgym's Digistamps Papers and Images Made by our CRAFT boss, Jo. it's a fabulous combination!


The image is Spring Chicken from Pickled Potpourri. I added pink Stickles and a pearl to her flower and also to the corner pieces, which are cut with a Whimsy Shapeology die.. The ribbon and lace and pearls are from stash. The sentiment is by Clearly Besotted.

Our sponsor is:

Pickled Potpourri


Go and see the inspiration my teamies have produced, and join in!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Sue said…
This is gorgeous Mags, I love the image and fabulous colours.
hugs Sue xx
Sue B said…
Aww this is really sweet Mags… she is such a cute Spring Chicken and the pretty papers and embellies are so perfect with her!! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Mags that is one cute image and what a gorgeous design the papers and ribbon look so pretty I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.