My Time to Craft Challenge #296 All White Except the Image

Hi, guys! It's the weekend! Hooray!!

At My Time to Craft we have a great theme this week: All White Except the Image.


The stamp is by C C Designs, one of the Swiss Pixies. Sadly, this older image isn't available, but there are plenty of other cuties on the site.

When making a white-on-white card I always go for texture and layering. I used Centura Pearl card which has a pretty gleam. The base is embossed with a Sizzix Hearts embossing folder, and I layered two sizes of the Spellbinders Opulent Ovals dies on top, using foam tape. The image has been fussy cut and also added with foam tape. The sentiment tag is by Lili of the Valley

Go and see my teamies' inspirational work, especially if you've never done a card like this. You'll be amazed by the clever cards they have made!

Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx
Sharon said…
Love your white embossed card Mags and your sweet image is beautifully coloured.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x
Annie said…
Gorgeous cards Mags. Annie xxx
Lynsey said…
Beautiful girly card Mags!
hugs Lynsey x
Lynne in NI said…
Aww she's a real cutie! I think that's where I'm maybe going wrong with my 'white' cards as I probably don't put in enough texture ... I'll maybe give it another go ;)
Willeke said…
Hi Mags,
this is soo lovely ! Love the all white background,
have a nice sunday,
hugs
Willeke
Pat said…
Beautiful card Mags, sweet image and love the die cut ovals and embossing.

Pat xx
mags said…
Beautiful white card Mags. Love the layers and the texture on the background. Cute image too.
Mags
x
Ann said…
Such a cutie, Mags - love the layers and texture!
coldwaters2 said…
Beautiful card Mags the image is framed beautifully love the embossed background. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog I am still trying to get used to Firefox but I think I like it........until it goes wrong, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.