Dream Valley DT Challenge #210 Stitching - real or faux.

Yikes! I should have posted this on Monday, I apologise!!!

At Dream Valley we would like to see Stitching on your project, either real or faux. Or sponsor this fortnight is The Hobby House

I went with two variants on faux stitching:


The Clearly Besotted flower was white heat-embossed on watercolour paper and then painted. The sentiment is by Altenew from the Halftone Hello stamp set and I stamped it in gold Delicata ink. I used a Lawn Fawn STITCHED rectangle to die-cut the images and added STITCHES around the edge with a brown pen.

Have a look at what my teamies have made, and then have a go!

Thanks for looking!

Mags B x

Comments

Gorgeous Mags. Thank you Marlene
Sharon said…
This is gorgeous Mags. The flowers are gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Your two layers of stitching look fabulous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x
KraftyKoolKat said…
So gorgeous Mags. Love the stamp you have used and the pretty colour.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Mrs A. said…
I love the colour and CAs styling. I'm completly out of kilter this week too and should have posted something two days ago. So much to do so little time.
Hugs Mrs A.
Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful card Mags, the colouring on your flowers is so pretty :)
mags said…
This is lovely Mags. Gorgeous image and design.
Mags
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.