CRAFT Challenge #343 'New'

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone! The final shopping has been done, the carpets hoovered, the living room tidied, there is wine in the fridge for this evening after the Christingle. If anything hasn't been done it ain't going to be done!

And next week, of course, it's New Year! Our theme this week at CRAFT Challenge is New. New Year, New Home, New Job, New Baby....

Our terrific sponsors are:

Sami Stamps

Scribbles Designs

I used a beautiful image from Sami Stamps, this is Looking at my Sweet


Such a simple, elegant image needed a simple layout, so I went with the Current Sketch at Sketch Saturday.

The papers are from stash, the sentiment is from an old American Crafts stamp set called 'Baby.' I added Wink of Stella to the baby blanket.

Challenges entered:

Sketch Saturday

Thanks for looking, and I hope you all have a very happy Christmas!

love Mags B x

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Merry Christmas Mags enjoy the festive holidays, your card is so lovely
hugs
lorraine x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Belated Merry Christmas sweetie, I hope you had a great time.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx
mags said…
Lovely card Mags. Hope you had a lovely christmas.
Mags
x
Sharon said…
This is a gorgeous image Mags and love the design.
Sorry I am late stopping by but thank you so much for the gorgeous Christmas card you sent me. I love it.
I have been such a bad blogger lately - had so much to do in the run up to Christmas but I shall definitely be visiting more next year.
I hope you and your family have a happy and healthy 2016.
Happy New Year.
Hugs Sharon. x
Lynne in NI said…
Gorgeous card Mags, that is such a beautiful image!
Lynsey said…
Hi Mags, this is a very sweet card! I hope you had a lovely Christmas!
Hugs Lynsey x
Lovely colouring and lovely colour coordination on this pretty card. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday over the holiday period. Happy New Year! Hugs, Lesley

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.