CRAFT Challenge DT #354 Easter/Spring

Good morning! Our Challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge is Easter/Spring - very topical!

Our lovely sponsors are:

Bugaboo Stamps


Nikki Burnette


I used a fairy image by Nikki Burnette called Lissa and made a Spring card.

I didn't think it appropriate for Easter, since I'm a Christian; but I also love Fantasy fiction, so Lissa was fun to colour! In fact, I'm reading an Urban Fantasy series by Seanan McGuire that starts with Rosemary and Rue, highly recommended.

Now for my card!


I apologise for the naff photo, it was a grey morning! I used watercolours to paint her and covered her wings with Clear Wink of Stella. The sentiment is from an old set of stickers and I covered them with Diamond Stickles.

Go and see the beautiful examples that my teamies have made to inspire you!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Beautiful creation Mags that image looks stunning I love the water colouring it always makes an image look so wispy, the colours are so pretty and Spring like.
hugs
lorraine x
Mrs A. said…
Gosh she is beautiful Mags. Your colouring is lovely. A perfect start to spring. just need the weather to join in a but though.! hugs Mrs A.
KraftyKoolKat said…
Wow!!! Mags this is awesome, your colouring is fantastic.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Oooh fab colouring job there Mags!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.