Dream Valley DT Challenge #130 All Creatures Great and Small

Hi, guys! I hope you're all keeping well!

We have a new challenge at Dream Valley and the theme is All Creatures, Great and Small.

Our terrific sponsor is Digistamp Boutique


I chose an image featuring Winston, one of the cutest owls out there! This is Graduation Winston


This has been made for a particular person, whose university colours are yellow and blue. The sentiment is Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler again, and the paper is from Teresa Collins' Everyday Moments 6x6 pad.

My teamies have made some lovely cards to inspire you, do go and have a look, and join in!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Lin said…
Beautifully coloured Mags, and matching that funky striped background perfectly. I like the way the strike is going in the opposite direction on your sentiment banner.

Lin xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so cute Mags. I hope you are as well as you can be sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx
This is a SUPER card, love the paper and the sentiment banner.
coldwaters2 said…
Oh this is fantastic Mags what an adorable image I really love the CAS style and the papers a super make
hugs
lorraine x
Really cute hun, love the papers just perfect!
Hugs Shell xx
Jules said…
Oh dear Mags.

I am trying hard to catch up with the world and I find such awful news on your blog .. .. I am so sorry to read what you are going through.

Thank goodness everything was caught early. Loving your positive attitude .. I am convinced that helps.

Pleased you are still crafting. Your card is beautiful. Love the colours.

Take care and I wish you all the very best.

Love and hugs
Jules xx
Lynne in NI said…
Heee what a fab Graduation card .... you've coloured your owl beautifully!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.