My Time to Craft Challenge #322 Paper Piecing

Hi, guys! We have a technique challenge at My Time to Craft and it's Paper Piecing. That's the technique where, instead of colouring in your image, you stamp it on coloured papers, cut out, and pice them together like a patchwork quilt.


For the background I used Snow Drifts Cover Up by My Favorite Things. The papers are Beach Boardwalk an older paper pad by Carta Bella.

The yacht image is from Lawn Fawn's Float My Boat and the sails and hull are paper pieced.

Go and get some inspiration from my teamies' gorgeous creations, they will inspire you to join in!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

LOVE this hun, just an awesome take on the challenge!
Have a great weekend
hugs Shell xx
A beautiful card, love the papers and your little ship.
Have a great weekend.
Faith
x
Lynne in NI said…
Oooh great card Mags, I'm loving that fancy cover up! Hope you're doing OK x
snappy scrappy said…
Super cute design!
KraftyKoolKat said…
A great creation Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Mrs A. said…
The papers you have used for the paper piecing look just right. Love the fishes swimming along. Hugs Mrs A.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.