My Time to Craft #327 Embossing - Heat or Dry...

...or both!

It's My Time to Craft Challenge day! We have a lovely theme this fortnight, it's Embossing. I used dry embossing (using a folder and my die-cutting machine) and also heat embossing. I enjoyed it so much that I made two cards!


This card uses a snowflake embossing folder that came with my Cuttlebug about 6 years ago! The wreath is from Holly Motifs by Spellbinders and the gold-embossed sentiment is from Joyful Greetings by Paper Smooches.


This card is made in exactly the same way. The background is embossed with a Spellbinders Flora M-Bossabilities folder. The die-cuts are also Spellbinders, this time from Cascading Grace. The central red piece is embossed and added with foam pads to give a bit of dimension. The gold embossed sentiment is by Clearly Besotted but seems to be discontinued.

See what my teamies at My Time to Craft have created to inspire you!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Oooh these are lovely Mags, those fancy die cuts are gorgeous! Pretty embossing folders too :)
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two very pretty creations Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Mrs A. said…
Both cards are looking classy. Must admit I like dry embossing the best. Hugs Mrs A.
Pat said…
Two beautiful elegant Christmas cards Mags.

Pat xx
Both creations are gorgeous hun
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.