CRAFT Challenge #382 Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving

Good morning! I hope you're all well, and looking forward to a good weekend! Thursday is CRAFT Challenge day and we have multiple themes this week: Autumn or Halloween or Thanksgiving Plenty of choice there!

I went for an autumnal Shaker card, using Berry Wreath by DRS Designs.


The background paper is from an ancient pad which has lost its cover! I dry embossed it before cutting the aperture for the shaker - which meant that the original embossing was squashed! However, it makes a rather nice crinkled effect, so that's ok.

The wreath is coloured in autumnal shades with Copics. I die cut the MFT 'Thanks' die 3 times and glued them together to make a raised sentiment.

Our sponsors this week are:

DRS Designs


and Doctor Digi's House of Stamps


Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
So pretty Mags. I am useless at Shaker cards. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Great make hunnie, love the shaker.....really need to try & make one as never made one lol!
Hugs Shell xx
Brenda said…
I love that you made this a shaker. What a wonderful, creative idea!
Love shaker cards and this is beautiful for a thank you card.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.