Dream Valley Challenge #140 Not a Square!

Our new Challenge at Dream Valley is Not A Square

Our sponsor is the awesome Live and Love Crafts oh, I could spend ages drooling over their gorgeous site!


Anyway, here is my card. It's a Christmas one again!


I used a new die, this is the Snoflake Fusion Cover Up die-namics die by My Favorite Things, which unfortunately now seems to be unavailable since I bought it a couple of months ago :( I cut it in white card and layered it on gold mirri card.

The poinsettia is a Marianne Die sprayed with shimmer spritz. The ribbon is from stash.

Don't be Square, join in our Challenge! :)

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Love the luxury look of this, it's beautiful Mags.
Faith
x
N-Eva said…
Your card is beautiful and so elegant looking. Love the combination of colours and pretty design!
Brenda said…
Gorgeous! I love this die Maggie, you've made such a wonderful, elegant card.
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so delicate and gorgeous Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.