My Time to Craft DT #331 Fancy Folds.

Hello, chaps, I hope you're having a great weekend We have been visited last week by new grandson (and his Mum and Dad!) which has meant days of baby-cuddles! They left today to travel back to Ireland, which is why my post is a bit late! We'll be seeing them again at Christmas, and I can't wait!

Now back to my card! Our challenge at My Time to Craft is to use Fancy Folds - that is, use more than one fold on your card. Visit the blog and see my teamies' great work to get an idea of what we mean.

My card is inspired by this video by the amazing Kristina Werner. Where she used a butterfly punch, I used a heart die.


And here is the inside:


This wedding card was made for 2 of my daughter's friends, who were married last week: the colours were lilac and purple. The papers are from stash, and the heart border was cut with 2 Nellie Snellen hearts dies. The image is The Wedding Cake by All Dressed Up. The roses have Spectrum Noir sparkle on them.

Have a go at a fancy fold and join in the challenge!

I'm entering this into the current Crafty Catz Challenge Which is 'Anything Goes with an optional twist - More than one fold.

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Awesome pretty creation Mags. Glad you enjoyed your cuddles. Sounds like when I get the computer back with Windows 10 on I had better get some instructions from you. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Sharon said…
A fabulous fancy fold card Mags. The cake is gorgeous as is the heart border.
Hope you are well.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x
Oh love this hun super detail great style too love cheryl xxx
Lynne in NI said…
Yeaaaa, I'm so glad you finally got your baby cuddles Mags, bet he's a cutie!
Your card is a stunner, I don't think I've seen one made like that before with the fabulous heart opening :)
Brenda said…
I <3 this! The perfect card design for your beautiful cake!
coldwaters2 said…
Wow what a beautiful creation Mags the card fold and colours you have used look awesome
hugs
lorraine x
WoW!!! I love this make hun, gonna have a look at the link, cus its beautiful
Glad you had fun & lots of cuddles
Hugs Shell xx
Pat said…
Stunning card Mags, I'm sure your daughters friends loved it. Glad you have enjoyed time with your grandson and had plenty of cuddles.

Pat xx
Mrs A. said…
This is a really pretty shaped card and lovely colours. Glad you got lots of lovely cuddles in. they grow up way too fast. Can't belive my eldest grandson will soon be nine!
Hugs Mrs A.
Alison said…
Your card is beautiful, Mags. I love the fabulous heart opening to display a wedding cake. You will have enjoyed all the baby cuddles with your grandson - I can't believe how fast they grow up...!!!
Alison x
crafty-stamper said…
WOW stunning card love the fancy fold and die-cuts and the wedding cake image is beautiful-hope you enjoyed your baby cuddles-I missed out on seeing my little grandsons this weekend as I have been laid out with the flu!!!
Carol x
Aunty Sue said…
fabulous creation thanks for sharing at crafty Catz this week
tilly said…
love the unusual shape of your fab card this week, well done, thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Catz, hope to see you again
Tilly

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.