The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #2

Hi, guys! Welcome to the second Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

I have used my favourite Santa image, this is a cling stamp by Penny Black called Antique Santa.


The gold mat is made with a Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles die and the background paper is from an old pad by Papermania. The stars are from Paperchase and the ribbon is from stash. There's a lot of Spectrum Noir sparkle on the fur trim of Santa's gorgeous coat!

Go see what my talented teamies have made - as always, the theme is Anything Goes!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

scrappymo! said…
A lovely old look Santa! You have made a wonderful card. The stars in the corners look great.
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, a super Christmas card for your stash, love the Antique Santa stamp reminds me of my folk art days, have a lovely week... Megan
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is really awesome Mags. Love the rich gold.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.