CRAFT Challenge #412 CHRISTMAAAAAS!

Good morning! Today our new CRAFT Challenge is our regular Christmas theme.


This cute Heart Swag Snowman is from our sponsor DRS Designs. I used up some more old Christmas paper from my stash for the background, the silver ribbon is from Hobbycraft, and the silver-embossed sentiment is from an old Clearly Besotted stamp set.

Our sponsor:

DRS Designs


My teamis, as usual, have made some gorgeous inspiration for you, do go and see!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Megan J said…
Hi Maggie, a fantastic card for your Christmas card stash, a very happy looking snowmen. Hope you are feeling well, have a wonderful weekend... Megan
Lynne in NI said…
Awww what a sweet snowdude, fab colour theme too Mags :)
I'm sure I recognise the background paper, you are right it is old LOL. Love the cheery snowman Mags.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.