The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #4

Hi, guys! It's a lovely, sunny day in S-E Herts, so of course it's time for another Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

I have been having a massive tidy of my craft hovel and found a lot of very old Christmas papers, so I made 3 Starburst/Sunburst cards. The link is to Youtube.


The Christmas tree is a Spellbinders die, I filled in the holes with red stickles. The sentiment is by Hero Arts.


The holly die is by Whimsy Stamps and the sentiment is from the same Hero Arts set


I layered it on gold card, and the sentiment is by Lil' Inkers.

Fun cards, and brilliant for using up snippets!

PS Here is a video on making a side starburst card, for some variety!

Have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
These are all stunning. I have just made a batch of these cards but never thought to use a die cut for the center piece. Great thinking.hugs Mrs A.
These are lovely Mags, love the sunburst design of pretty papers.
Faith
x
Donna said…
Fabulous Christmas cards Mags, love the colours and pretty papers...its amazing what you can find when you have a tidy up lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.