The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #6

So sorry, everyone, I thought I had scheduled this! Oops!

Here is our new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge where it's always Anything Goes I made three cards this time, using pre-coloured toppers from an old set by Lili of the Valley with some green or red cardstock and some gold card to layer. The papers are from my Christmas stash.

Very simple, and I tried to match the papers to the colours of the toppers, which all have added Stickles on the fur trim for some shine.

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
Using LOTV images always makes for a great card. I like the layering and those design papers do go so well. 3 more cards for the pot. Hugs Mrs A.
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, three beautiful cards to add to your stash, love the CAS nature of the cards, and the beautiful images you have chosen. Have a wonderful week... Megan
These caught my attention on the challenge blog, not realising they are yours LOL. All FABULOUS and wonderful Christmas cards.
Faith
x
KraftyKoolKat said…
These are so cute Mags. Great matching up of the papers.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.