CRAFT Challenge #423 Sketch

Good morning! It's Thursday! That means two exciting things: it's nearly the weekend AND there's a new Challenge at CRAFT Challenge!

This week we have a fabulous Sketch created by our lovely and talented Aunty Sue.


So versatile!

I made a birthday card for a bloke.


The fun image is Frog on a Log from sponsor DRS Designs. I coloured him with Copics and added Glossy Accents to his eyes. I cut him out with a Die-namics Zig-zag Stitched Circle die, then distressed the edges with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. The butterfly sticker is from stash.

The papers are all from the Snippets Drawer and the ancient paper raffia ribbon is from stash as are the star stickers. The silver-embossed sentiment is from an old Hero Arts Messages set.

Go and see the gorgeous creations my teamies have made using the sketch, and join in!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

A Happy and fun card, love the expression on his face.
Faith
x
Jean said…
Oh what a cutie I love it. Such a fun image, lovely colouring.
Jean xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.