CRAFT Challenge #424 Thank you (Teacher)

(To see my post for The Holly and Ivy Challenge, please scroll down.)

Good morning! I hope you're all keeping well! At CRAFT Challenge this week we would like to see Thank you creations, with the option of making something for a teacher, since it's nearly the end of term!

I made my card some time ago, and it has already been posted, so I hope I can remember the details!!


The image is Just to Say Freebie from Scrappers' Delights. The papers are from stash and the corner stickers are from Paperchase. The 'Thanks' is cut with a very old MFT Die-namics die, from purple holographic card, and the 'teacher' label is handwritten.

Our sponsor is Scrap N Dipity who are new to me - have a look!


The prize is 3 digis from the shop!

Have a look at my teamies' gorgeous creations to get an idea of Scrap N Dipity's quirky style!

Thanks for looking, now I'm off to play a bit more of my new videogame: I have a Wraith to hunt so that a small child will no longer have nightmares! Then I have some ironing to do.....

love Mags B x


Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute and such beautiful colour Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Super card, love the colours, had to laugh at your video game, sounds like you have varied play things LOL.
Faith
x
Brenda said…
Maggie, she's gorgeous! Love your design and that oldie but goodie MFT die is perfect!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.