My Time to Craft #351 Sketchy Time!

Hello, my dearios! My, what a gloomy, grey, rainy day! Time to stay indoors and craft, I think!

For your inspiration, at My Time to Craft! we have this gorgeous sketch:


Lots of lovely layers!


The sketch is ideal for using this lacy Tattered Lace die (sadly it seems to be out of print) because it's quite large. The papers are from a pad that's lost its front - I think they are Crate Paper.

I added swags cut from a scrap of pearlised paper, and the ribbon was from a dress! The sentiment is by Clearly Besotted, now also out of print, sadly.

Do go and see the lovely varitions on the sketch produced by my teamies!

Thanks for looking and have a good weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Aww this is so sweet Mags! Love your baby crib die and the fancy scalloped edge finishes it perfectly :)
Fabulous take on the sketch hun, love your make....so pretty
hugs shell xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Such a cute and pretty creation Mags. Lovely shade of pink.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
A Beautiful baby card Mags, such a pretty border too.
Faith
x
Pat said…
Beautiful card Mags, very pretty die-cut. Have a good week.

Pat xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.