The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #10 Always Anything Goes

I'm sorry this post is late, I thought I had scheduled it! I have been playing a new videogame and forgot to check! Ooops!

There's a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.


This cool dude is Cool Claud by High Hopes Stamps. I added Glossy Accents to his shades and Icicle Stickles to the snow. The paper is an old one from Papermania.

Do join in our Challenge, it's never too soon to start your Christmas cards!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Another gorgeous creation Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A SUPER Christmas card, I really have to get going on making more than the one or 2 I have.
Great image and background paper
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.