The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge DT #11

We have just had a lovely long weekend in Co Dublin to celebrate my grandson's first birthday. There was a party on Saturday which was really good fun - and we had sunshine!

Now we're home again there is a heap of washing to be done, of course, and it's a grey and drizzly day. Today will be a stay indoors and craft day, I think!!

It's already time for Challenge 11 at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge where the theme is always Anything Goes.

Have you started your Christmas cards yet? There's only 5 months to go!!!!!

In my never-ending attempts to tidy my craft hovel I often come across supplies I'd forgotten about, and that's how I found this Tonic Studios die set, which sadly seems to be unavailable.


I layered white card on gold mirri card, glueing everything straight down so it won't be too bulky to post. I added a small stamped Christmas tree in the centre, from an old set by Lawn Fawn called 'Peace Joy Love.'

Then I did one in silver card on pearlised blue to see what it looked like reversed:


I am rather pleased with them both!

Do go and be inspired by my Holly and Ivy teamies and have a go!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Awesome card Mags. Glad your trip was fun and successful.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
What gorgeous cards, those dies are beautiful and both colourways cards are gorgeous.
Faith
x
Lynne in NI said…
Oh wow, these are gorgeous Mags!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.