My Time to Craft Challenge #355 Die Cuts Only

Hi, guys! Apologies for the delay in posting, I've had a gippy tummy today and spent most of it asleep!

It's a nice and easy Challenge at My Time to Craft! this fortnight: Die Cuts Only.


I used a set of nesting dies by Tonic and layered them with plain die-cut circles. The flowers are stamped and die-cut with an old set from Clearly Besotted, and the sentiment is from the same set.

Have a look at my teamies' creations, they are so creative, they will inspire you!

Remember, it's Die-cuts ONLY - a die-cut image doesn't count! (In fact, my stamped and cut flowers and my stamped sentiment may be stretching the Challenge a bit too far, come to think of it.)

Thanks for looking, and have a good weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Gorgeous Mags, hope your tummy has settled now.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Love the Tonic dies you used and the plain circles too, a Beautiful card.
Faith
x
Hope you're feeling better now hun...xxx

Your card is fab love the colours &v yeah you are stretching it a bit
but I also used a stamped sentiment so I'm guilty too lol!!
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.