CRAFT Challenge #436 Inspiration Picture!

Good morning! We have an Inspiration Challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week.

We also have our DT CALL so make sure to check it out!

Here is the lovely Inspiration Picture, it's a lovely, tranquil scene:


I took the colours of the sky, the sunset and the fence as my inspiration:


I ink-blended the sky and added dots of a glitter gel pen tor stars. The 'clouds' are made by drops of water, which bleached the ink. The fence is made with a die from Whiff of Joy and the grass with a die from Lawn Fawn.

The image is from clip art by our sponsor Digital Paper Craft.


Have a look at my teamies' creations to see how they were inspired by the picture, they will give you some great ideas!

Thanks for looking.

love Mags B x

Comments

Janette said…
A gorgeous card, very pretty and the sky looks perfect...xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Mags, I adore the background you have created.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
What a Darling card Mags, so pretty.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.