My Time to Craft #357 Cats or Halloween

Hi, guys! We have a new challenge at My Time to Craft! and the theme is either Cats or Halloween I found a very, very old stamp set by Francoise Read for Woodware which has some lovely cartoonish cats.


I heat-embossed him and used Prismacolour pencils to colour him in. He had to be pink and white, like Bagpuss! The papers are also very old, from My Mind's Eyes Quite Contrary paper pad. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, I bent it into a wave to give some interest.

Go and see what my creative teamies have done with these themes!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute and lovely colours Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Mrs A. said…
Oh gosh yes Bagpuss. My daughter loved to watch him on the TV. Years later hubby bought me the singing meeces and they still work. I like to pull their cords slightly out of sinc so they aren't in unison. Just a big kid at heart!!
Love this card. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Hugs Mrs A.
A Great card Mags, love the papers and the curvy sentiment, suits him well.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.