CRAFT Challenge #449 Box or Bag

Happy New Year!

Our first Challenge of 2018 at CRAFT Challenge is to make a Box or Bag.


And here's a sideways view:


I used the new Complete 5 x 7 card and box die set from the Christina Collection at Craftstash. I used one of her trellis dies to cut a pattern in the top side of the box, backed it with acetate, and added Pearl Pen to the intersections. The flowers and leaves are from the same die set.

I used rather thick card, and cutting the trellis was quite difficult, no next time I'll be sure to used thinner card.

The cute image is an old one from Bugaboo Stamps - check out their freebies if you want to 'try before you buy'!

Our sponsors this week:

The Cutting Cafe


and Bugaboo Stamps.


Thanks for looking, and have a good weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
I was making shadow boxes at christmas and had the same problem but the other way using card stock that was too thin so its a fine balance in getting the GSM just right. Your finished box looks great. Hugs Mrs A.
Janette said…
Lovely box mags, think it's really pretty...xx
Darnell said…
I'll bet that was a fiddly job, Mags, but boy was it worth it! It's a gorgeous box from every angle and I love that cute image!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell
KraftyKoolKat said…
Awesome sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A Beautiful die with a beautiful result. Well worth the work.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.