CRAFT Challenge #468 Christmas.

Good morning! Well, after all the excitement of last week's Birthday Blog Hop we are back to normal with our monthly Christmas Challenge at CRAFT Challenge.


This darling monkey is Cracker Chester from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. He is so cute, and he stars in other images at LMM, each one more adorable than the last! Check him out!

I added Glamour Dust to the trim on his hat. The background papers are from an old Kaisercraft pad: the green piece is glittered and the red and white piece is foiled. The scalloped border is from the same pad, and the green ribbon is from stash. The sentiment is an old one from Clearly Besotted.

Our sponsor is Little Miss Muffet Stamps.


Go and see the sweet cards my teamies have made!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Jules said…
Hi Mags

Great Christmas card .. .. your image made me smile.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx
Super cute Maggie. I must make a few more Christmas cards, I'm falling behind! Still have the lovely one you sent in my craft room. I so need to be better organised this year! Hugs, Wends xoxo
KraftyKoolKat said…
Such a cutie Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.