My Time to Craft #371 Circles

Morning, all! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. Our new Challenge at My Time to Craft! is simply Circles. That is, use more than one circle on your card. I have quite a few on mine!


I have this Mod Circle Frame Die from Simon Says Stamp. It's gorgeous, but quite tricky to use: it needs fairly sturdy card and a lot of little dots of glue in the corners and along the lines - I found out the hard way that Stick-It sheets don't work as the lines are so thin!!

I cut several papers with the same die and inlaid them into the frames. I do love that look, though it can be fiddly. The sentiment is from the Everyday Greetings set by Mama Elephant and reads 'Enjoy the small moments.'

My inventive teamies have left some lovely inspiration for you on the blog, do have a look!

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Awesome creation Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Love how you have placed the papers Mags, a super card and love the circle die.
Faith
x
Hope all is well.
This is fabulous hun, love the papers you have used
Hugs Shell xx
Lynne in NI said…
Oh wow I'm lovin all your circles and the different DPs you used where they cross was a great idea :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.